Wednesday 18 February 2009

Attack of the Cream!

Hot chocolate, marshmallows, whipped cream, magic stars, popcorn, skittles and cheesy chick flicks...what more could you want on a lazy Tuesday night? A cream fight perhaps?

The night was turning out to be quite fun, although by the end I was feeling quite sick from the consumption of all the junk food I and my friend had provided. We played the first film, 'Bend It Like Beckham', as we both have a slight obesession with a certain someone from the movie, and all went well. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a few friends chilling out, eating, and watching movies.

However, as the film ended and we played 'Pretty Woman' the atmosphere was beginning to take a change. Maybe from all of the E numbers we had consumed, or maybe from boredom, who knows? But things started to get silly. First, the competition! Who could fit the most marshmallows into their mouth at once? The answer, me! Eight in total...although it was a struggle because I couldn't help but laugh. However, I had to control myself as a big gooey mess of marshmallows all over my friends face would most probably put a downer on the whole evening. Time to call the Ghostbusters maybe?

We did settle down for a time after this, although we consumed yet more food and proceeded to get out the whipped cream. First, it was all harmless fun...just a smiley face in cream on my mates face, but she decided she wanted to throw the cream at me!

BIG MISTAKE! I had the whipped cream can in my hand...revenge is always a dish best served cold! By the end of the fight, the kitchen was covered in cream...and so were we.

It was all fun and games until we realised that because the kitchen was sweltering hot and we had neglected to place the cream in the fridge; the end result was that the cream smelt absolutly discusting!!

After ourselves and the kitchen was cleaned up, there was only one course of action...a fag and then bed!

2 comments: